Monday, January 31, 2005

It's been a long time

I know that its been a long time since I have written. I don't have a computer at home and sometimes I just want to go home after work. Other times I just have nothing to say. I went for Thai food today and my tummy is sooooooo happy! I love thai food. It has to be my #1 favorite food, second is hot wings and third is spaghetti.

This weekend I volunteered for Campus Crusade's booth at MissionsFest. It's an annual event held at the Vancouver Convention Center. So, I felt like such a grown up taking the Skytrain into Vancouver by myself. I usually get all nervous but I wasn't at all. I met my friend after I did my duty at the booth and we went for lunch at the Vancouver Art Gallery's cafe. Its was good food but the fun part is we then went to coffee shop that does Latte Art. They pour the foam in such a way that it makes a picture, my non-fat mocha had a beautiful autum leave on top of it. It was really hard drinking it.

I love it downtown, but I really don't think I would like to live there unless I had a lot of friends there as well. So I guess I would still with Langley. I think that Langley is growing so much that it could be my own downtown.


No comments: