Friday, May 20, 2005

Taking a leap of faith

God has put a nudging in my heart that I need to trust him more. I was at a point in my career that either I move on to a different job outside of Crusade or take a risk at crusade. I have learned that at crusade when you are able to raise your own support you can do more of a job that you enjoy. I am not going to raise my full living allowance but I am going to take a step out in faith to supplement my wage. This past week has been a long journey, As I took training in how to find Ministry partners I have so many questions running through my head, like "Is this really what God wants me to do?" to "What are you doing! you're a shy girl remember?"

I do do best when I am out of my comfort zone, I learn to trust God more and I realize what I am capable of. Pray for me as I take this step out in faith.

2 comments:

orangejack said...

This is great! Let us know how we can help and encourage you!

orangejack said...

Oops, forgot to ask...what sort of stuff are you wanting to try out at CCCC?