Thursday, April 27, 2006

Give up

Have you ever got to a point where you were tired of struggling with something and you just wanted to give up on the fight. I am at that point. For a long time, I have been struggling with God about something and I realized awhile ago that I was spending so much wasted energy on this and that it was to the point that I need to realize the reality of the situation and stop fighting. I said to my self "Suck it Up Princess"

I learned a long time ago, your heart's desire isn't always God's desire for your life. He is the boss so why try to fight him. God obviously has something else planned. We need to change our path to God's not the other way around.

I am working really hard to do this but I find myself reverting to my old ways and wishing for what I desire. It's a hard journey. Good thing God knows my heart and can see my struggle or this epiphany was in vain. And who wants to waste an epiphany!

No comments: