Friday, April 14, 2006

He Is Risen!

For me, Easter is the essence of my faith. The scarifice and death of an innocent man for me, an undeserving person but because God loves me so much he allowed his sinless son to die for me and serve my sentence in hell for me. There is something so poetic and beautiful about Easter. Easter means new life and freedom.

Lately, I have been heavy laden with life's presures.Like,my Grandma and other issues I have been battling with God which he has layed on my heart lately but this Easter season I am ready to just be absorbed into the ceremony and traditions of this time. I guess Easter is a reminder that I don't have to carry any burdens but the price has been paid and freedom is for the taking.

I am laying down my burdens and asking God to carry the load.

No comments: