Friday, July 21, 2006

I Still Miss Moe

It's been almost 3 weeks and I still miss him. It has gotten better, some days I only think about him a little bit. I just can't believe that this world doesn't have him in it. I can still remember what he feels like, his squishy, soft body. I still remember how he loved to cuddle on the couch everytime I came over for 5 minutes and then it was time to go play. I miss how concerned he was if I was upset or sad. When we tell people that Molson has been put down, everyone is so sad some people have cried too. One of the coolest things someone did for us is that they gave a gift to the SPCA in Molson's name.

I am still in shock that this world doesn't have him in it. One of the greatest gifts from God is the love of an animal. I think if you haven't experienced the unconditional love from an animal you have missed out on one of lifes many blessings.

As a family we are going to buy a tree for Molson and put his collar around it. The only problem is that we can't decide what kind of tree to buy. He already have a dogwood in remembrance of another dog that we had. Moslon was such a goofy dog that at night he would bark at every bush and tree because he was so afraid of them.

On another note, I think their should be another book for Pickles called Pickles and Molson's great adventures. Oh boy I could write forever about those.

1 comment:

ramblin'andie said...

It's been four years since my cat Jemima died, and it's still sad to think about life without her. Animals are such a gift.

I think your book is a great idea - therapeutic AND something fun to read. I'd buy a copy. Maybe you could do Pickles and Mo shirts too.