Friday, December 15, 2006

Jumping on the Couch

It's that time of year again! My roommate left today for Christmas and I have my home all to myself!! and as in usually tradition when she leaves I will have my ceremonial jumping on the couch festival to pronounce that the season has begun! (I don't care if it's my couch, it's all about the symbolism people!)

Don't get me wrong, I have a very good roommate and she is barely home and when she is home she is quiet and in her room the whole time but there's something to be said for having my space to myself. I don't have to do the dishes right away if I don't want to, I don't have fold the blanket after using it (I don't usually do that so that doesn't really count) I can use her bathroom instead of always running the far distance to go use mine. I think I might trying having a shower in the quest bathroom because I have never have and well it is my shower, I should be allowed to experience that too!

You know it still amazes me that I own my place and that I own 3 sinks and 2 toilets. I really do love my home. It's so cozy and me.

Life is good for me right now and it's Couch Jumping Season! Let the festivities begin!!

No comments: