Friday, March 31, 2006

Walking to Work

One of the benefits to living literally on the same street as where I work is that I can walk to work. For a long time people have been bothering me to walk to work, I always made some excuse. Either it was too dark out (I have to say this is a valid excuse), I wouldn't be able to sleep in (hmm sleep), or if I had to do some random errand to run I wouldn't have my car. Well, it's spring time here and I though to myself, enough is enough get your butt out of bed and walk to work. I am proud to say that I was able to walk to work two days this week (the rest of the days, it was raining-yes another excuse) I love it! It only takes 12 minutes to walk so that means I don't have to get up any earlier than usual. It's excerise for the days I don't go to the gym (I would never replace walking for my workout). I bring my work close to change at work because I refuse to be one of those ladies wearing running shoes with their nylons and skirts. Yikes!

No comments: