Sunday, October 08, 2006

At my witts end

This weekend has been a disaster. At a time when I should be thankful for what I have I find myself very angry. It makes me angry at myself because I know I have a terrible attitude, which makes me so disappointed with myself. Bella has been terrible, she has gotten out of the yard 3 times today, the last time I was getting ready to leave and she makes a run for it before I get to close the kitchen door, then down the stairs and quick as she can she goes through the whole in the fence, I spent 20 minutes trying to catch her in the cul-de-sac and then I just gave up, I literaly stopped caring and walked away, the dog followed me home but I was at a point that I just didn't care.

No, I have to change my attitude because gratefulness is all a matter of perspective.

Ok, this is what I am thankful for:

1)The colorful leaves that I was blessed to see as I took Bella for her walk
2)My Grandma that loves me
3)An awesome Aunt who realized that my Grandma and I were alone for thanksgiving so invited us over
4)Long weekends
5) A God that forgives me when I have a bad attitude
6)A puppy that will grow up into a Molson dog (she isn't there yet but I know she will be)
7) Loving parents that are finding me pretty things in Italy, when I don't deserve it

No comments: