Friday, October 27, 2006

Hot Dr. Johnny

Yes, another episode in the Hot Dr. Johnny saga. I went to see Hot Dr. Johnny on Wednesday this time there was no machine, he used his hands! Yes, I had hot Dr. Johnny squeezing and pushing all the tight knots out of my Gluteus Maximus. For all those who don't go see a Chiro, you should know that it really isn't as fabulous as I am portraying, yeah it's actually really painful. But the sad news is that the treatment is working and I don't need to go every second day. Ahh what will I do without having Hot Dr. Johnny's hands all over my Gluteus Maximus!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it hot Dr. Johnny married?h

Leah said...

He doesn't have a wedding ring.

Anonymous said...

Hhhmmm...is he a believer? You should post a photo of him! :)

Leah said...

No, I don't think he is. I really don't want a relationship with him, I just like to look at him. And how am I going to get a picture of him, walk in there and say I need a picture of you for my blog! That would be a smooth move :-)