Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I know, I know

Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have blogged. No, I have not reverted back to my old behavior but rather I have been busy for reasons I will explain below:

1) I have been sick

2) I took a couple days off to pack up my grandma's things, so I have been helping my Mom get my grandma organized.

3) No news

4) I have a boyfriend and I don't want to stay late after work to use the computer.

Other than that life has been really good. I was surprised yesterday with these beautiful roses, Graham picked them because he hadn't seen the color before. I love the color! I had to bring them to work because I wanted to be able to see them all day long instead of only when I go home. Also, I knew someone at work would have a digital camera.

1 comment:

orangejack said...

orange roses are good.
orange jacks are gooder.