Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Me and my hilarious antics!

I forgot to tell the story in my last post but on Saturday Graham and I went to his parents for dinner.

As Graham and his Dad were sitting on the couch watching the hockey game I was sitting on a stool at the island in the kitchen. Graham's parents have an open concept kitchen/living room so were all in the same room. I was talking to his mom and I guess I was leaning forward on the stool and all of sudden the stool slide out from underneath me and I fell with a loud bang onto the floor, everyone ran to see if I was ok, especially Graham and once they found out I was ok, they all started laughing (including me.)

Of all places to be a clutz! Lets just say that there was a lot of heckling and joking at my expense but it was all done in fun! If I wasn't comfortable around Graham's parents before I certainly am now.

No comments: