Monday, June 05, 2006

Beach Girl

I have decided that I am going to change my image ( I really don't know what my image now is but it sounds like a good idea) I have decided that I am going to become a beach girl. I really don't have to change much. I already have a jeep to put my surf board on(***note to self: buy a Surf board.), I have blonde hair, I have a Ron Jon Surf Shop T-Shirt. What else do I need? Maybe I should start talking like a surfer, like totally narly dude!

Can you picture it now: Pickles the Fat Hobbit by the seashore! (Wow, that sounds like a Children's book)

Or I can change my image to Leah Jenvey the Children's novelist. Can you see it now "The Great Adventure of Pickles the Fat Hobbit"

Oh I can't decide!

1 comment:

The Weckstroms said...

Leah, you're hilarious! I just came across your blog (through Amanda's). Check out our blog sometime: weckstrom.blogspot.com
Luv, Carla