Monday, June 12, 2006

The Grandma Saga's

My grandma has been home from the hospital for a couple of weeks now. She is still walking with a walker and is slow-moving but she is determined to get back to her old self again. Well, because she is so slow my mom had to buy my Grandma a new answering machine. Her old one was really old and wouldn't change to more than 3 rings.

Well, the other day she called my mom and told her that she thinks that there is something wrong with her new answering machine. My mom asked what was wrong and my Grandma answered that everytime she checks her messages she keeps hearing a man's voice and doesn't know how he got on it. My mom could hardly contain from laughing out loud, and told her that it was just her answering machine telling her that she has no messages. We though that an answering machine would be easier to figure out than voicemail. When we explained the answering machine to my Grandma she cracked up laughing too.

1 comment:

S. said...

haha .. that made me laugh :) gotta love grandparents. Congrats on your new pup, we'll have to get Axl and her to play together sometime (don't worry he's neutered and mostly scared of other dogs so he won't...)