Monday, June 05, 2006

My Trip...Down the Stairs

Ok I am the biggest cultz ever. Yesterday I was going down the stairs in my building because my Mom was picking me up for Church. I was dressed in my Sunday clothes and wearing my sandles with high skinny heels ( I love high heels). When all of a sudden my heel caught the carpet of the stairs and it catapulted me forwarded. I reached out with both hands to grap the railing, fell to my knees and felt the inertia of going head first. I held tight to the railings and stopped myself from going head over heals. In the process I skinned my knuckles and my shins.

I also bruised my ego. You think by 28 years old you would be able to walk. I told my story to my Mom, and I my Mom kissed my bleeding figure better. It's amazing how even at 28 a mother's kiss on a boo-boo does takes the pain away.

1 comment:

S. said...

Ah, this brings back memories of you and Maria.