Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bad Bella......Bad Bad Bad

It's going to be a long 3 weeks. I am already exhusted and it's only day 4. Well, Bella and my first work day went off with a bang. I let her out to go pee and somehow the sneaky scoundrel found a hole in the fence and got out of the yard. I saw her running around in the cul-de-sac at 6:00 am in the morning. She was trying to entice the neighbors dog to come out. She stood in the front lawn starring up at the window barking and prancing around. Then when she saw me she was so excited, it was almost like "Leah ,what are you doing here? I am so happy to see."

This morning I was up to her tricks, she wasn't going to fool me, so I went downstairs to the yard with her but that dog ran for the hole in the fence right away and was out of the yard in no time. So, at 7:00 in the morning I walk quickly to go get her. So after work I spent most of my time trying to board the whole in the fence. How come she has to find the dirties, cowebish, spider-filled spot to escape from?

Well, after an half an hour of chasing Bella around the yard because she stole my hammer, I decided to just baracade her from getting to that spot. I have let her out and tested to see if she could get out and she hasn't left the yard yet. Thank God tomorrow is Bella's day to go to Doggie Daycare.

This has put any thoughts of getting a pet to rest in my mind. No, the single life is the life for me. No responsiblities, no worries, free and fancy free, it's a Pirates Life for me! (well not really but it sounded right)

Oh I am sure that there is a Pickles the Fat Hobbit book in here. I would start writing those books because I have a quiet house to do it but I am too busy chasing a puppy.

No comments: