Monday, September 18, 2006

So close to the Stars

What an amazing morning!!! I was so frustrated because the internet was down in the office so I couldn't do any work. So I was stuck looking out my window but luckily a made-for-tv movie was being filmed outside my window and low behold what would my wondering eyes come across? It was Jason Priestly from Beverly Hills 90210. I couldn't believe it. I knew who it was instantly! It was really exciting. I loved watching 90210 as a teenager. Dilon was my favorite but I loved the good guy Brandon too.

Living in Vancouver you come accustom to having movie sets all over the place, you just resign yourself to the fact that you never see anyone famous but it is really exciting when you see someone.

This just made my day, who cares if the internet is down, I have my own movie set out-side my window with famous people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I like Jason Priestly too. Can you go down and meet him? Where are they filming?